INDONESIAN AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
OF SOUTHEASTERN CENTRAL USA (IACC-SCU)
is an independent and reliable non profit organization which actively promote and develop economic opportunities to Indonesian-American corporations, small businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals in conducting business, trade, and investment relations between Indonesia and the United States.
M I S S I O N
- Enhancing Indonesian product and service to US market;
- Partnering with Indonesian investors that have interests to invest and extend their markets in the US;
- Becoming strategic and technical partner of the Indonesian Government, specifically in promoting and increasing trade and investment;
- Partnering with US business interests and communities, including Chambers of Commerce, US Government, and City Councils;
- Facilitating and supporting US business and communities that have interests to invest and extend their markets in Indonesia;
- Facilitating and supporting Indonesia Diaspora entrepreneurs that have interests to invest in the US and Indonesia;
- Providing and networking employment / job opportunities for qualified Indonesia Diaspora.
R O L E S
- Providing mediation service for Indonesian and US business interests and communities (e.g. market intelligence, market survey, trade demand, business matchmaker, business networking, and export import database);
- Participating in trade promotion and exhibition (e.g. Trade Expo)
Partnering with Indonesian representatives (Indonesian Embassy in the US, Indonesian Consulate Generals in the US, Indonesian Trade Attaché, ITPC, IIPC,) and Chambers of Commerce;
- Facilitating cooperation between Indonesia and US investors in marketing Indonesia’s products and services in the US;
- Functioning as a hub and facilitator to synergize program and networking with government and business people between the two countries;
- Enhancing promotion, market breakthroughs, business contact, business development, and business inquiries;
- Providing business advocacy for Indonesian exporters and US importers, (analysis of product and market opportunity, analysis of investor and partner reputation, etc).
T E R R I T O R Y
The working teritorry of IACC-SCU covers all States areas under territory of Consulate General of Indonesia Houston working areas (12 States), they are :
7. New Mexico
11. U.S. Virgin Island
12. The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
The area of the IACC-SCU covers all States under the working territory of the Indonesian Consulate General in Houston with the following benefits :
- IACC-SCU’s larger area to work in order to achieve its vision.
- Working as a strategic partner for the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in carrying out its trade and economic missions in those States.
- Ability to reach out to more Indonesian Diaspora and US business communities in those States.
- The synergy with the Indonesian Consulate General that brings opportunities to captures more business potential in those States